Accessibility Statement for Massachusetts Investor Program
Massachusetts Investor Program - Commonwealth of Massachusetts is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Massachusetts Investor Program - Commonwealth of Massachusetts takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Massachusetts Investor Program:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Massachusetts Investor Program is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Massachusetts Investor Program. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Massachusetts Investor Program:
- Phone: 800-535-1144
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor address: State Treasurer's Office
- Postal address: 1 Center Plaza, Suite 430; Boston, MA 02108
- Twitter: @BuyMassBonds
We try to respond to feedback within 3 Business Days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Massachusetts Investor Program is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
Massachusetts Investor Program is not compatible with:
- Browser: Chrome, Firefox, and IE11
- JAWS Screen Reader
Accessibility of Massachusetts Investor Program relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Massachusetts Investor Program, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Massachusetts Investor Program:
- Historical PDF Documents: Not all historical PDFs have been made accessible. because The volume and process to complete this task and availability of originals is limited.. We are making new documents accessible and are happy to provide an accessible version, upon request, of historical documents.. Please let us know if you encounter an issue..
Massachusetts Investor Program - Commonwealth of Massachusetts assessed the accessibility of Massachusetts Investor Program by the following approaches:
This statement was created on 27 January 2020 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.